Adirondack Country Store - Great Sacandaga Lake 12 oz Insulated Stemless Wine
This listing features the outline of The Great Sacandaga Lake in New York.
The Great Sacandaga is another local favorite water destination in the southern end of the Adirondack Park. The lake is on an area formerly a river which was dammed up to become a reservoir and eventually renamed to The Great Sacandaga Lake. The word Sacandaga is Mohican for "Land of the Waving Grass?”
Keep hot and cold beverages at temperature for hours with this double-walled insulated tumbler. These are stainless steel, vacuum insulated tumblers.
About the lid options:
Included is a solid press in lid with opening for drinking and room for a straw. Lid upgrades are available. See more below each lid and images in the third photo.
All available color choices are shown in the second product photo. Choose to order one color from the dropdown selection or use the option to order in multiple colors.
How to order multiple tumblers in different colors:
- Add the total amount of tumblers you want to order.
- List the total amount colors you would like.
- Make sure your color list matches the amount you add to cart.
About the 12 oz Tumbler:
- Double wall insulated
- Great for Hot or Cold
- Durable powder coating
- Not suitable for cup holders
- Holds 12 ounces
About your lid options:
- Comes with a press in lid. Lid does not close completely shut, but still keeps you beverages at the right temperature.
- Slide-to-close lid can be added. This lid has a plastic sliding mechanism that is removable for cleaning.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out here.